- Built-in “Walk-the-Dog” Action
- 2-1/2 inches, 9/16 oz, 16 colors
- Extra-wide Premium VMC® double hook
By Forrest Fisher
YOUR TOPWATER FROG CHECKLIST:
- Like to fish for bass in the summertime? Topwater action can be the most exciting! CHECK
- The Terminator Popping Frog is designed for flawless, big, fish-catching fun. Many crankbaits have their action built in by design of the lip and weight placement, why not the same on a frog. Now, YES, we have built-in action on a topwater frog too. The Terminator Popping Frog provides a cupped face to create a loud, strong pop, it will drive fish crazy, even from deep below. CHECK
- The weight is positioned to allow long, perfect casts and the extra-wide hook gap converts strikes into hook sets. The extra-soft body compresses easily to expose those hooks. CHECK
- The round rubber lug tentacles articulate life-like action. Even the line tie is extra-duty and is welded for no line-wiggle escapes during the hook set. The Terminator Popping Frog is a unique bass-catching tool for all serious Bass anglers. CHECK
- The Model 25 is the only model made at this time, but it is a perfect size at 2-1/2” in length and 9/16 oz. Perfect. CHECK
- The color on the right is my favorite “Lime Leopard” color, but there are 16 colors. The lure is a topwater fish killer that allows every angler to fish effectively with the effortless walking and/or popping action built into this topwater frog lure. CHECK
- The premium VMC® double hook allows you to hook up with new bass friends as you “Walk the dog with a frog!” FISH-ON!
Get one. CHECK!
Cost? Under $10. Check colors and supply: http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Terminator_Walking_Frog/descpage-TWFG.html?gclid=CIzzjd6egdUCFcKKswodEigFdw.