We all remember the special look on the face of a youngster when they catch their first fish. The Kids First Fish photo contest intends to share this common excitement and appreciation. While we would like contest photos to be of the very first fish, the spirit of the contest is to capture a youngster’s first fish moments.
- Contest will start on July 16. Last day to enter a photo Sept. 4, 2018.
- Each week, several pictures will be randomly chosen and published to SharetheOutdoors.com.
- All pictures published to SharetheOutdoors.com will be eligible for the Grand Prize.
Grand Prize Winners
- Five grand prize winners will be randomly chosen from all pictures published to SharetheOutdoors.com on Sept. 10, 2018.
- Winners will be announced via a Share the Outdoors Facebook post on Sept. 10, 2018.
- Five grand prize winners will receive a $50 Gift Certificate to their choice of Tackle Warehouse or Up North Sports.
- Winners have seven days to respond to claim their prize. If no response is received, a new winner will be chosen.
- Post a Kids First Fish photo to Share the Outdoors Facebook page
- Include with the photo
- Your name and contact with the photo (this will be accomplished by uploading when logged into your Facebook page)
- The first name only of the youngster in the photo
- Approximate date and location of the photo
- You may include up to three lines describing the photo and event
- Photo must be of a youngster you took fishing
- You must have a family or mentor relationship with the youngster
- Youngster must be 12 years old or younger at time picture was taken
- Only one photo entry per child
- Contest is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada
SharetheOutdoors.com reserves the right to determine what content is appropriate for placement on the website. All content must conform to ethical outdoor sports conduct and be appropriate for all age groups.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Facebook. By participating, all entrants release Facebook from all claims of any nature.