Gotta love the new durable camo coverage and protected metal-part finish on the new Winchester firearms in this modern world.
The Winchester® Super X4 Hybrid Hunter Woodland features a classic Woodland camouflage paired with a Cerakote Flat Dark Earth finish on the receiver and barrel. The is combination is an functional eye-catching performer. Rain or shine, fast cycling is never an issue with the proven Active Valve Gas System. Adding an extra level of durability is the chrome-plated chamber and bore.
This model includes 3 Invector-Plus choke tubes – including a choke wrench, TRUGLO® fiber-optic sight, reversible safety button, larger opening in trigger guard, and larger bolt handle and bolt release with a Nickel Teflon coating on carrier and bolt release button, .
To learn more about the features and specs, as well as access downloadable hi-res images, please visit:
- RECEIVER – Aluminum alloy; Flat Dark Earth (FDE) Cerakote finish
- BARREL – Chrome-plated chamber and bore; FDE Cerakote finish; Ventilated rib
- ACTION – 12 gauge – 3 1/2″ and 3″ chamber; 20 gauge – 3″ chamber; Gas operated with Active Valve system;
- STOCK – Composite; Woodland camouflage finish with an Inflex® recoil pad
- FEATURES – Three Invector-Plus™ choke tubes (F,M,IC); TRUGLO® fiber-optic sight; New Inflex® Technology recoil pad; Length of pull spacers; New larger bolt handle, bolt release and reversible safety button; New larger opening in trigger guard; Sling swivel studs
MSRP is $1079.99. For more information on Winchester Firearms, please visit winchesterguns.com.