By Karen Lutto
- 1 Boned Wild Turkey Breast
- Hi Mountain Seasonings Game Bird and Poultry Brine Kit
- Hi Mountain Seasonings Rib Rub
- Olive Oil
- In a non-metal container, prepare the Hi Mountain Seasonings Game Bird and Poultry Brine following the instructions included in the brine kit. Place the turkey breast into the brine and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Remove the turkey breast from the brine and dry thoroughly with paper towels.
- Set your smoker or pellet grill to 180 degrees.
- Lightly coat all sides of the turkey breast with olive oil and apply a liberal amount of Hi Mountain Seasonings Rib Rub.
- Smoke the turkey breast until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees, making sure to turn the turkey breast once doing the smoking process.
- Remove the turkey breast from the smoker and let rest for at least 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Note: Use a meat thermometer to make sure the internal cooking temperature has reached 165F.